Tire maintenance cold knowledge
When it comes to car maintenance, most people's first impression is to change the oil, clean the car and other inspections, so today we will take a look at the true colors of tire glaze, so that you have a deeper understanding of car maintenance.
With the progress of the times, people have higher and higher requirements for the quality of life, and more and more attention is paid to the maintenance of tires, resulting in tire glaze that can improve the face value of the tire.
It seems that about the truth about tire glaze, most car owners know that it can clean tires, improve brightness and beauty. However, whether the impact on the tire is good or bad after use, I cannot make an accurate judgment. What does the mystery tire glaze look like? After constant review and verification, my understanding of tire glaze has gradually become clear.
In short, tire glaze is actually a third-party chemical product. At present, there are so many types of tire glaze circulating in the market, and it is difficult to distinguish good from bad. As an ordinary consumer, when we don't know whether its chemical composition will damage our tires, I think we should use it carefully.
Of course, if you use it for aesthetics, use PH test paper to measure the pH before using the tire glaze. The tire glaze with strong pH will definitely cause damage to the tire, so needless to say. However, if the test result is neutral, at least it shows that the tire glaze in the hand will not seriously damage the tire rubber.
1. Do not exceed the reasonable speed of driving conditions and legal restrictions (for example, if there are obstacles such as rocks or caves in front, please pass slowly or avoid them).
2. Check the air pressure of all tires, including spare tires, at least every month when they are cold.
3. In order to achieve the effect of uniform wear and extend the life of the tire, the position of the tire needs to be adjusted.
4. Prevent sunlight, oil, acid, etc. from corroding tires.
5. To develop good driving habits, such as: avoid slamming the steering wheel.